Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fort Yargo State Park: The Point - From The Mainland

*****
The view towards the point (Segment 12-13) directly from the mainland was probably the most surprising to me. I've walked to the point along both the north and south shores but had never approached it directly from the parking lot before. On a cloudy day in October when I was wandering the area looking for mushrooms I did approach the point directly from the parking lot. The point is only about 30 m long and 10 m wide. So I was really surprised at the peaceful atmosphere captured in these photos.
Click on the image to view a larger image


Related posts:

- Loose with a Camera...

- Morning on the Lake

- Fort Yargo State Park: Point at the Fishing Area

- Fort Yargo State Park: The Point - From The Water

No comments: