Liebster – and she struggles desperately to remember her high school German and, luckily, Google Translate concurs – means ‘favorite.’ An award is one thing but ‘favorite’ is quite another. Wow! What a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much Joy!
The Liebster Award is a way for bloggers to spread the word about other small blogs. The rules for giving the award are:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you (done, see above)
- Reveal the five blogs (with fewer than 200 followers each, though this is my best estimate) you have chosen (see below) and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog (to do)
- Copy and paste the award onto your blog (see above)
- Request the people you have chosen to receive the award pass it on to five of their favourite bloggers (consider it done)
- Beyond My Garden: Beyond My Garden explores nature both in and, as the name suggests, beyond her garden.
- Count Your Chicken! We’re Taking Over: Jill goes all over in search of wildlife photographs; you never know where she’ll turn up next.
- Georgia Girl With An English Heart: Kay’s sharing life and nature in the Atlanta, Georgia area
- Rebecca In The Woods: Rebecca’s pursuing postgraduate studies in the North Woods and sharing her adventures with us along the way.
- Slugyard - The World Beyond Your Door: Mike shows us just how much we can find in our own yards!